Certificate of completion in Non Verbal Communication
This CERTIFICATE IN NONVERBAL COMMUNICATION is led by international experts and leaders in the subject.
Our teaching staff is composed of professional experts in the application of Nonverbal Communication, developing an interdisciplinary experience in the field of nonverbal behavior in prestigious Universities and multinational companies around the world (USA, EUROPE, LATAM, INDIA).
We offer an active learning course, developing an interdisciplinary experience in the field of Nonverbal Communication and enabling participants to take a significant step towards becoming a NONVERBAL COMMUNICATION ANALYST and broaden your training as a Behavioral Officer:
- You will study the Nonverbal Behavior Matrix and the SAVE MetaProtocol.
- You will learn from the best professors and experienced professionals in Behavioral Sciences.
- You will learn the fundamentals of Nonverbal Communication from a scientific approach.
- You will acquire the understanding and real application of the principles of Nonverbal Communication.
- You will master the NonVerbal Communication methodologies and tools widely used in the discipline, combined with practical research experience.
DAVID MATSUMOTO, PhD
RONALD E. RIGGIO, PhD
FABIAN RAMSEYER, PhD
ROSA GARCÍA CAMPAYO
YIRSA JIMENEZ, PHD
RAFAEL LÓPEZ, PHD
FERNANDO GORDILLO, PHD
MIGUEL ANGEL PEREZ NIETO, PHD
The term “NON VERBAL COMMUNICATION” or “NON VERBAL LANGUAGE“, refers to the set of non-verbal behaviors that a human being can carry out in different situations of his daily life. Understanding and analyzing it in depth will be of great importance in a multitude of environments.
Through this analysis of NON VERBAL COMMUNICATION we will be able to infer what people feel and think, understanding in turn the impact that our own behavior has on others and on ourselves.
BECOME AN ANALYST IN NONVERBAL COMMUNICATION
Our training is 100% Online, rigorous, scientific, and with the best professionals in the area.
Our Certificate in Nonverbal Communication is ideal for:
- Human Resources professionals.
- Professionals in the field of political or institutional communication.
- Future trainers in non-verbal communication.
- All those who want to enhance their communication skills and improve social and personal relationships.
Director of Humintell.
Dr. David Matsumoto, Director of Humintell, is a world-renowned expert in the fields of emotion, nonverbal behavior, deception, and culture. He received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Michigan in 1981, double majoring in psychology and Japanese and receiving High Honors in both.
He obtained his Masters (1983) and Doctoral (1986) degrees in Psychology from the University of California at Berkeley. He has been a Professor of Psychology at San Francisco State University (SFSU) since 1989 and is the Founder and Director of SFSU’s Culture and Emotion Research Laboratory.
He has produced over 400 academic works, including books, journal articles, book chapters, and conference presentations. Matsumoto is an expert in threat assessment and management, especially in relation to behavioral indicators of operational bad actors.
He is the recipient of many awards and honors in the field of psychology and is a Fellow of the Association for Psychological Science, the Society for Personality and Social Psychology, and the International Academy of Intercultural Research.
A UNIQUE CERTIFICATE ON NON-VERBAL COMMUNICATION:
Rigorous because it moves away from unrealistic visions and is shown by authentic professionals and experts in the field.
Scientific because it presents an academic approach based on methodologies that are based on the most updated scientific method and knowledge in the field.
Professional because it has a pragmatic vision and aims to offer the student strategies and methodology that can be used and developed in a professional context.
COURSE 0: E-learning virtual tools.
COURSE 1: Fundamentals of Nonverbal Communication.
COURSE 2: Facial expressions of emotions.
COURSE 3: Gestures, proxemics, prosody and other channels of expression.
COURSE 4: Nonverbal Communication in the professional environment
Check out our content and be surprised!
Degree in Psychology. Diploma in Nonverbal Communication (Universidad Austral). University Professor (Universidad del Salvador) and researcher.
- Honors Degree in Psychology from Universidad del Salvador (USAL).
- Trainer of trainers in Nonverbal Communication.
- Diploma in Nonverbal Communication, Graduate School of Communication, Universidad Austral, Buenos Aires, Argentina (2016) and Research Assistant and teaching assistant (2017, 2018).
- Academic Director of the Nonverbal Communication Congress online 2021 organized in collaboration with the Behavior and Law foundation, Spain.
- Teacher in Master of Spain in Nonverbal Behavior and Lie Detection (Universidad a Distancia de Madrid – UDIMA and Behavior & Law) of the videoclasses of: “Facial softwares: identity, traits and emotions” and “Nonverbal Communication, the forgotten science by psychology”.
- Researcher in Clinical Psychology Research Team (IPCP Team) and independent researcher in Nonverbal Communication.
- Certificate of Specialization in Recognition and Coding of Facial Movements with the FACS Method (Facial Action Coding System) dictated by Dr. Erica Rosenberg at the University of Berkeley, San Francisco, USA.
- The First latin american to copublish a chapter on an academic NVC english book (2022)
The only training in this subject that you can take in ENGLISH or SPANISH.
Take advantage of this opportunity to improve your English/Spanish level by learning what you like!
You will be able to follow the video classes, interact with colleagues and teachers, and take the evaluation questionnaires and practical activities in the language of your choice.
Attention and tutoring in both languages.
- 100% online certificate which allows for easy access from any point in the world.
- FULL HD (1920×1080) video classes, with high quality image.
- Easy virtual classroom with video classes, exercises, tests, mandatory activities, mandatory reading and voluntary complementary material on Non Verbal Communication.
- Live video classes throughout the course.
- Continuous tutor guidance, carried out daily by specialists on the subject, with vast experience in the academic and/or professional world and personalized for each student.
- An exceptional team of subject expert professors. Without a doubt this is one of the most unique aspects of the course which separates it from the other options within the subject’s educational market.